A successful online gambling business that works across many regulated areas is looking to add to it's finance team in Gibraltar.
The role of Accounts Officer will be multi-faceted, covering;
- Handling of primary accounting documents (invoices, bank statements, etc.)
- Maintaining accurate records of financial transactions in the ERP system;
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations;
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to: banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
- Processes payroll documents and prepares payroll sheets
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursement
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books
- Participation in the preparation of tax returns and financial reports;
- Assistance with respect to the company’s statutory and tax audits
- Working in tandem with the company's finance team members
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper / Accounts Officer, preferably in High Tech industry
- Knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
- Payroll knowledge
- Proven experience in monthly and year-end closing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in excel
- Well organised, and motivated, with the ability to work with limited supervision
A competitive salary and range of benefits are on offer for this position.