Account / Affiliate Coordinator
The chosen candidate will be responsible for affiliate acquisition and network management. You will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results whilst ensuring day-to-day communication with affiliates to optimise all affiliate traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of Affiliate Marketing programs.
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships.
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Handling internal partnerships and deals on our own affiliate websites
- Working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spreadsheets.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
Requirements and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and salesmanship attitude
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- An eye for detail and excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Excellent understanding of the Online Gaming industry