Our client, a multinational company in the Online Casino Industry, is looking for an Account Manager with experience in the field, passionate about challenges and interested in participating in international projects. You must be a proactive person, familiar with the main casino players in the world and ideally having experience in digital Real-Money Gaming.
What will you do?
· Ensure the loyalty and attention of the assigned customer, analyzing their needs to enhance and maximize our games in that market.
· Monitor the market, prioritizing the target jurisdictions, as well as identifying the main competitors and operators in each of them.
· Investigate which are the successful games in each market, recommending the ideal configuration of our games, together with our Analysis colleagues, so that our games can compete successfully in the world market.
· Follow and identify market trends, transmitting them to Product Management.
· Monitoring the performance of our games in the online casino of each operator and in each market, ensuring the ideal positioning of our games in each online casino where we are present.
· Work together with our Commercial area, proposing specific promotions with operators, giving continuous monitoring of their correct execution and evaluation of results.
· Agree with the Commercial area the requests to launch games to Product Management, by operator and by jurisdiction.
· Update the product documentation according to the changes agreed with the Product Management.
· Prepare reports on markets, potential opportunities, and recommendations regarding the design and launch of new games.
What do you need?
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics or Marketing.
· +3 year’s experience in the development of similar functions in the online gaming sector. Preferably with experience in B2B or B2C business.
· Advanced level of English, speaking and writing. Other languages ??will be valuable.
· Availability to travel occasionally.
· Be an autonomous person, highly proactive and with good communication skills that allow you to interact and work with various teams.
· Ability to establish excellent relationships with clients, in accordance with the established strategic plan.
· Results-oriented person, with high analytical skills and open to new challenges.
· Fondness for mobile games as a user.
What we offer?
· Stable project and professional development opportunities.
· Projects with international projection.
· Flexible hours.
· Social benefits (life insurance, health insurance, food, etc.)
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.