A TOP-NOTCH B2B Casino provider is looking for an individual with excellent communication, verbal and written, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to join their international team in a remote role based anywhere within the LATAM.
You will have the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels using tact and diplomacy within the company and with clients. You will be highly organized and methodical with excellent prioritization and time management skills. Training, support, and guidelines will be provided but you will have the opportunity to use your initiative and will be encouraged to share ideas, suggestions or improvements you believe will help the business.
- Be the main point of contact between the clients and the business.
- Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned clients.
- Build and strengthen relationships between the business and the client.
- Identify new revenue generating opportunities with existing clients.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators.
- Providing operational support for integration between the developer and the client.
- Facing client online to offer consultancy such as technical advice and guidance in projects.
- Performing good technical skills to handle bet limits, investigate technical issues, reproduce tests.
- Reporting defining project progress, problems and solutions to the head of technical manager
- Manage escalations between the business and the client.
- Report on KPI’s, client status and progress
Requirements and Skills:
- Gaming experience is a must, previous experience within the online B2B industry as an Account Manager.
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to build, develop and maintain good business relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company at events. Travel will be required.
- Ability to manage tasks, prioritize and take ownership and accountability for achieving goals and delivering a high-quality service to customers.
- Performing good technical skills, handle bet limit, investigate technical issue, reproduce tests.
- Able to work alone and remotely.
- A problem solver with a proactive approach.
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong drive for achieving and exceeding targets
- Sense of urgency and a clear understanding of the product going forward.
- Work within a growing and dynamic company.
- Proficiency in English, and Spanish. Other languages are a big plus