Pentasia are currently recruiting for 2nd Line Support Customer service agents in Malta.
To assist our clients in the best way possible we are looking to recruit a Second line support agent to join our international and distributed team.
· Handling cases escalated from 1st-line support
· Build relations with game providers and other departments to resolve customers’ queries and issues
· Escalating issues to Operations Team and third-party payment and game providers
· Be point of contact for 1st-line support when they need assistance
· Guiding and educating 1st-line support to make sure they are proactively solving cases
· Work together with Payments Team to solve problems regarding customers queries
· Work together Operations Team to solve problems and improve current systems
· Understanding and following procedures for the Customer Support department and reporting any abnormality to the closest manager
Skills & Experience
· At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role, ideally within the iGaming industry;
· Experience in working with different back offices and online tools
· Good understanding of the online casino industry
· Good communication and people skills
· Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems
· Excellent computer skills and eye for the detail
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
· Able to handle pressure
· Be flexible when it comes to working hours
· Fluent level of English language
· Fluent level of Norwegian, Finnish, German or Japanese language considered a plus
· Experience in being the point of contact for different types of escalations will be considered an advantage
· Training/coaching experience will be considered an advantage
· Fully flexible working hour conditions (e.g.: remote working)
· €500 Wellness allowance
· Educational courses and conferences paid by the company
· + other team and company events that happen on a regular basis
· If you would be interested in helping us shape up our Customer Support service, as well as having the chance to grow with us, then this job is for you!
If you are interested in applying please respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Pentasia.