We are recruiting for a practical 2D Art Lead keen on Post-Production to be responsible for the graphical design of our games with the help of outsourced graphical teams and with a focus on final post-production.
The role involves defining overall themes, styles, and assets to be created by outsourced graphical teams. To support teams during creation and then take over to adapt assets to our games ready for animation and programming. Much focus will be on later stages with adaptions and final post-production for that extra looks and brilliance. Whenever needed you will also create additional own graphics. You will be part of small game teams with programmers and 2D animators to create the best games together.
You will be an experienced, practical and passionate graphical artist or designer with an eye to create graphics making our games shine above the rest. Graphics include classical casino symbols and objects as well as thematic environments and backgrounds, logotypes and optionally characters for the games.
- Graphical style and quality in our games.
- Defining assets to be included in games
- Adapting graphical materials for our games
- Creating and preparing 2D graphics for animations by Animators
- Creating and preparing graphics for marketing materials
- Cooperate with Animators, Programmers, and outsourced Art Teams to integrate and create casino slot games.
Experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience in high quality 2D Graphical Design for gaming or similar.
- Experience in Graphical Concepting in a similar role
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop
- Designing and Creation of high quality 2D graphical game objects, logotypes and game environments and backgrounds
- Working with outsourced teams
- Good knowledge in English
- Designing and Creation of high quality 2D characters is meriting
- Experience from the casino-based industry or gaming industry is essential
- An eye for details
- Team player with good cooperation skills
- Solution oriented
- Creative & Innovative
- Ability to deliver on deadlines.