Have you got previous Sports Betting Project experience? Have you got hands-on experience in delivering software solutions along with experience working with third parties?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a Tier 1 Sportsbook Operator.
You work with internal and external teams to create an agile, DevOps-centric team that builds, tests, releases and operates its own applications.
This role requires exceptional communication skills, as interaction and engagement with senior management will be a regular aspect of the role.
- Accountable for the delivery of technology solutions
- Work closely with the other Trading Product teams to ensure alignment of roadmaps
- Work closely with Product Owners to define requirements for projects
- Take responsibility for the technology solution, and remove obstacle for the team
- Liaise with the business and technology stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery
- Play a senior role in the roll-out of lean and agile practices across the department
- Constantly up-skill the team, focusing on building knowledge and expertise around the use of modern development techniques and methodologies to expedite feature delivery
- Strong Knowledge of Sports betting
- Hands-on experience in delivering software solutions along with experience working with third parties
- Hands-on experience of translating agile principles into Software Development practices
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders, both technical and non-technical to discuss and gather requirements
- Complete understanding of Continuous Delivery with a track record of team improvement through emergent and leading practices
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.