We are seeking a Solution Architect - Full Stack (f/m/d) to work in Berlin or 100% remotely.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining and implementing software architectures for our games, remote game servers, and other iGaming applications.
- You will work closely with front and backend teams to analyze technical requirements and convert them into technical solutions.
- Additionally, you will identify and solve technical challenges, introduce architecture standards and best practices, and coordinate the introduction of new technologies and tools in cooperation with the team.
Other responsibilities include
- Identifying and implementing efficient development processes,
- Acting as an interface between development teams and specialist departments, and organizing technical workshops to ensure the team is up to date with the latest technology.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a degree in computer science or comparable training, at least 5 years of professional experience in software development and design, excellent knowledge of TypeScript for the frontend, and good knowledge of at least one of the following languages for the backend: Go, Kotlin, and Java.
- Additionally, you should have experience with current software technologies such as GitLab, Build Pipelines, Docker, Microservices, and REST.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of cloud computing and AWS and experience working with cross-functional teams and running technical workshops.
- Finally, you should have excellent communication skills in German and English, be passionate, independent, and define quality as a key factor for success.
- We offer a supportive, collaborative culture, sustainable corporate growth, flexible working hours and location, and a feel-good office with high-quality equipment.