Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Are you an experienced Head of / Director of Regulatory & Compliance ?
Would you like the opportunity to build and mentor your own high-performing teams ?
Rare and exciting opportunity to join what is already an outstanding exec management team
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, your responsibilities will include;
- To build and lead a compliance team and manage all compliance & risk matters.
- To understand, monitor and review all regulatory developments, action any changes where adjustment is required within business process an generally future proof all internal compliance arrangements.
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues relating to compliance and regulation.
Your experience will include;
- Experienced as a senior compliance officer within the betting and gaming industry and will have been responsible for the creation and management of relevant processes.
- Strong understanding of risk identification, mitigation and management.
- Sound experience in building credible relationships with business stakeholders communicating compliance and risks.
- Experience in building and managing regulator relations.
- Experience in areas such as AML, gambling licensing and regulatory aspects, advertising, data protection etc
This position will be based in Gibraltar and cannot be operated remotely.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job