Our client is looking for a UK Retention Executive who will be responsible for creating plans that maximise customer engagement, retention and reactivation among existing customers through a variety of online and offline marketing channels across their local markets.
Duties & Responsibilities :
· Manage all customer lifecycle and reactivation communications across all channels (email, website, SMS, push notifications, phone, direct mail, real-time messaging).
· Create clear retention plans for your market – including detailed briefs for the CRM execution team including targeting, mechanics and channel mix.
· Be hands-on and assist with the implementation of all campaigns across each brand and product.
· Work closely with your regional team (Country Manager & Customer Care team) to ensure consistent delivery is achieved across all channels.
· Work closely with their in-house creative studio to implement additional brand content (both visual and copy)
· Report on day-to-day CRM activity and ensure reports are up to date and accurate. This will in effect allow the team to develop insight into the effectiveness of all lifecycle campaigns, which will ultimately provide the intelligence to continuously improve and identify future opportunities for growth.
· Constant optimisation of activity based on analysis.
· Adoption of A/B testing of activity.
· 1 years experience in CRM in a data and performance driven environment within Gaming.
· Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
· Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to take ownership of a promotion/campaign from conception to completion.
· Brimming with new and innovative ideas.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Strong team player.
Our client is a motivated team aiming to become one of the best casino teams in the business, and the company is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
They just moved into brand new, central offices, with fantastic facilities for your daily use. Their event team organises great parties, team building events and excursions- they will also treat you to our scrumptious office breakfasts, and maybe even a drink or two after work.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job