Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client is one of the biggest bookmakers in the industry looking for a Country Manager in UK
Responsible for developing the UK market including market strategy, product, customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop country strategy, positioning and growth.
- Develop, manage and implement a direct response marketing plan.
- Develop acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with the Acquisition team.
- Develop, manage and execute CRM strategies including customer behavior analysis, segmentation, creation of promotions and message.
- Oversee development, planning and execution of marketing and promotion activities for the market.
- Responsible for localization of product.
- Optimize presentation and promotion of Sportsbook games to ensure maximum player volume.
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel ensuring it has local focus.
- Responsible for brand communication including PR, word-of-mouth and social media strategies and tactics to achieve positive media coverage.
- Deliver relevant local payment solutions for the market.
- Monitor and report to the Management Team of business KPIs.
- At least 4 years work experience in a B2C online business.
- Experience in the development of direct marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes
- Experience as a Country Manager with an e-gaming business is desirable.
- Experience acquiring customers and growing businesses.
- Native British speaker.
- Good understanding of online and direct response marketing
- Highly Organized
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to do strategic and hands-on work
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job