Technical Support Agent – Costa Rica
Successful Live Gaming Software Supplier is looking for talented Technical Support Agents for their office in Costa Rica.
As Technical Support Agent you will be responsible for providing technical assistance to their clients (gaming operators).
If you are passionate about Gaming and would like to grow within this sector, this is the opportunity you were looking for!
- Support the clients via Skype, Email or Phone
- Monitoring of the system
- Develop QA procedures for the different products.
- Troubleshoot of the low severity cases in the system.
- Devices testing.
- Working with their back end system, including its configuration and report system.
- Preparation of support documentation for the company’s Knowledge Base
- Improvement of the Service Desk workflow
- Previous experience in a technical support position.
- Willingness to learn, to participate and grow within the company.
- Advanced or expert oral and written English.
- Excellent computer internet technologies knowledge.
- Technical o Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or similar
- Business writing skills.
- Solid experience with and Microsoft Office and Windows operating system.
What they offer:
- Being part of the fascinating online gaming world
- Remote work for some night shifts.
- Full time work (40 hour per week)
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job