Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Technical Support Agent
We are seeking a Technical Support Agent to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an international software solutions company. The selected candidate’s main tasks will be to install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical and applications problems.
- Remote monitoring of various devices and overall system performance;
- Assisting with the set-up, deployment, and delivery of systems and devices in new site locations;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Provide customer support via helpdesk software;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Handling of reported issues with devices including the possible direction of personnel on location to solve any issue within a reasonable period of time;
- Preparation of monthly reports for management and customers on the device and system performance;
- Take part in scheduled maintenance of our systems outside of office hours;
- Undertaking and writing of non-functional test cases;
- Writing instructional support and installation documentation;
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
The post will involve such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Company from time to time.
The post may also involve short periods of travel to the Company’s clients and offices in Europe and any other location as may be reasonably requested by the Company.
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar position;
- The ability to think logically;
- A good knowledge of how software and operating systems work;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- The ability to work well in a team;
- Excellent English skills – both verbal and written;
- A customer-centred attitude;
- The ability to prioritise your workload;
- Attention to detail.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job