We are working with a highly respected, hugely successful Gaming Platform Provider who is looking for a talented Technical Project Manager to join the team and be part of the excitement!
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery end to end, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and operations
- Develops project plans from project initiation to project closure and commits to project milestones.
- Accountable for the delivery (scope/quality) until the deployment according to the project plan
- Coordinates with all technical stakeholders: For both external clients and internal
- Liaise with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects (strategic and evolutive) they are in charge of Liaise with heads of all departments to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects.
- In charge of the Technical design, during the Study and Development phases
- Liaise with third parties Liaise with clients and multiple third parties within an international environment.
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting
- Assist in the creation of technical estimates and in providing feedback for commercial quotes
- Liaise with clients including any necessary on-site visits
- Prepare and plan projects
- Identification and mitigation of risks
- Monitor and report to management and clients
- Dealing with external collaborators and clients
- Experience with managing B2B projects
- Managing agreements with clients
- Certified Scrum Master
- Solid knowledge of development practices in .net framework
- Be very business aware with ideally a sound knowledge of business practices
- Process oriented and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Ability to document work and business requirements
- Good analytical skills
- A degree in IT or IT and Business related topics
- Experience from on methods (Scrum, XP)
- Experience from successful team collaboration
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively and effectively communicate and manage complex projects.
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers in multiple time zones, and under deadline pressure.
- Ability to lead and manage technical professionals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage client expectations and escalations.
- At least 3 years working experience in a .Net development environment
- Experience of business critical web development in a 24/7 business
- Experience in online gaming industry – preferred(optional but desirable)
- Knowledge of JIRA (optional but desirable)
- Experience in process improvement/ six sigma (optional but desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Projects (optional but desirable)
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job