Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am looking for an innovative, experienced Technical Product Manager to join a leading international online gaming provider who is experiencing a significant growth and needs a talented team member to join them.
If you like continues improvement, working close to business in small teams with a dedicated mission, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques and programs – then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work closely with marketing teams in Israel & Bulgaria in order to understand marketing requirements and needs and define detailed technical requirements
- Act as a main focal point and source of knowledge for all marketing related systems such as CRM, CMS
- General project management and product owner tasks.
- Conduct product acceptance tests. Working closely with implementation teams
- Write detailed requirements and user flows
- Planning and conducting releases of new products with the head of technical operations. follow up the maintenance process of existing products
- Develop and maintain necessary product documentations
- 4+ years’ experience as a product manager in an online sports gaming company with strong focus on product planning
- Willing to relocate to Bulgaria\travel 50% of the time.
- Strong Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex web systems. Excellent understanding of WEB systems.
- Strong business orientation. Ability to read and understand information from various sources. Ability to write clear technical requirements and design documents. – a big plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Excellent management and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate and drive employees
- High availability for clients. Excellent service oriented approach.
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
- Highly motivated, very responsible, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job