I am looking for an experienced, skilled Technical Operations Engineer to join an expanding team within one of the world's most entertaining online gaming companies. It will be an opportunity for a motivated individual to take on a challenging, rewarding role working with like minded professionals covering a wide spectrum of skills and technologies.
My client is looking for a talented team player who takes ownership and can contribute their ideas in a structured manner while keeping an eye on the bigger picture. A quality orientated individual with a keen attention to detail who is also able to think ahead and anticipate problems.
- Experience in a System Engineer, Devops Engineer or similar role
- Loves to (or would love to get a chance to) work with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack)
- Is keen about configuration management and automation tools (Puppet, Ansible)
- Has experience with source management tools (Git) and associated working practices
- Great scripting skills
- Knows their way around DBs (RDBMS, NoSQL), messaging technologies, web servers (Apache HTTP server, Nginx) and application containers (JBoss) and has an understanding of IT security
- Public/private cloud and XaaS experience is considered an asset
If you think this is the perfect fit for you, please do get in touch so we can talk about it further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job