Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST
This year's standout performer, surpassing numerous rivals, this company is now a Global Top 4 play for fun/social gaming company. My client seek an experienced Business Analyst who has previous software development experience.
You will have a solid technical background and will be working closely with the product, operations, development and QA teams. It is also essential to have a passion for working in an agile environment, while having an eye for detail and ensuring that the business roadmap is adhered to.
- Guide and manage the development process for one or more of our flash and mobile games, while planning the milestones and marshalling resources in the best way to ensure milestones are met.
- Be an active participant in games’ feature discussion and roadmap, ensuring that the business expectations and time frame are successfully managed.
- Act as a crucial interface between the product and the development teams, translating product requirements into a technical workflow, and developer comments into easy to understand issues.
Have you got:
- Work experience in a games/mobile apps development studio.
- Experience in JIRA and managing development backlogs.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or prior work experience in a technical role (software developer, tester or technical analyst).
- Solid knowledge about client-server architectures and network concepts.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job