Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client is looking for a Brand Executive to join their team either in Stockholm or in Malta. This is a key role within the Brand Team where the Brand Executive is responsible for the day to day execution and follow up of the operational tasks for the respective markets, through the customers’ whole lifecycle.
The Brand Executive is playing an instrumental part in the brand campaign execution function, making sure all customer facing material is being planned, set up and delivered on time, with high quality, may it be on site, in emails, sms or through other media. You will also be assisting the Brand Manager with the campaign planning for the brand as a whole and will have responsibility for the local campaign setup and execution, as well as follow up on campaign results.
As a real doer, in this role you will be writing copy, request translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content on the brand site is always fresh and up-to-date as well as setting up campaigns towards specific target groups, executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
To have a structured approach to work, be daring and not afraid to get his or her hands dirty is key for the brand executive. There will always be things to do and new endeavors to seek out within this role.
Main Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Work together with the Brand team in creating overall brand campaign ideas and plans
- Create suggestions for local market CRM activities as well as follow up on campaign results independently and together with BI-team.
- Coordinates campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Create and publish engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc.) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Update content such as text and resources on the brand site
- Use internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions. Ensures correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Manage and execute the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns.
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Assist in the planning of upcoming campaigns
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
Relationships and Communication:
- Central operations for specialist insights regarding game releases, network campaign opportunities or insights
- Graphics team to ensure the graphics are on brand
- Others if needed
- Communication is via chat, email, phone and face to face
- Swedish at native level
- Great writing and editing skills; grammar, punctuation and style
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential.
- Strong time management skills.
- General IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office, etc.
- Solid command in English (both written and verbal).
- Gaming industry experience
- Experience with working with CRM planning & communication
- Marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- A doer with a mindset that nothing is impossible
- Proactive and a multi-tasker
- Customer activity
- Campaign efficiency
- Churn figures
- Bonus costs per customer
- Meeting campaign deadlines
If this does sound like the right move for you, please get in touch with me today!
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job