Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
As Casino Marketing Manager for a start up organisation, will be highly committed and enthusiastic about setting up the Casino Function from its very inception; creating, implementing and monitoring Casino campaigns for the new and upcoming brands.
This role will be responsible to help ensure that the company delivers on their Casino targets, with particular emphasis on campaign planning and execution. You will help deliver maximum return on investment by delivering end-to-end campaigns. This role reports into the Head of Operations.
Highly organized, and used to running projects with a specialised portfolio of successes to date, a keen eye for detail and an analytical mind. Creative, can-do attitude. A relentless capability to run a project from end to end with a proven track record that demonstrates such wins.
• Responsible for Casino customer marketing.
• Responsible for driving the Casino brand vision into action as it relates to CRM and retention activity of our Casino players
• Responsible for helping to implement and execute our cross-sell strategy.
• Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation – on budget & on time
• Consistently champion an STP (Segment, Target, Profile) approach to driving relevant & timely communication capable of specific behaviours
• Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimise” approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI
• Help define and champion processes and strategies connected to:
o Life cycle management.
o Customer segmentation.
o Loyalty management, retention rate.
• Churn prevention, with a special focus on key segments.
• Working closely with other Marketing channels and departments to ensure that all Casino campaigns and the player journey connected to these are fully optimised.
• Working closely with the Casino team to ensure our Casino Marketing is aligned to what we’re doing in our Casino Product.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, a related degree, an expert in the principles of CRM, segmentation and customer lifecycle, as well as in customer loyalty campaigns, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Swedish.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job