Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
As the Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for affiliate acquisition, reactivation and network management within the Nordic region (amongst others). You will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports. Above all they will ensure that growth opportunities are always developed with affiliates to positively impact the bottom line.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, via Skype, email and phone to optimise Nordic traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market.
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Answer Affiliate queries
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marcomms – promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs
- Create and development top line affiliation reports for the Head of Operations and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure that all data is present and correct
- Create and deliver weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks, etc.
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliate
SKILLS and Qualifications
- Sound understanding of the iGaming industry
- 2+ years in affiliate marketing
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Basic HTML experience desirable
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job