Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are currently seeking an experienced Head of Sportsbook to manage and direct the strategy and performance of our Sportsbook. The role would be based out of Head Quarters which is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Their is an attractive basic salary and excellent bonus scheme. Full relocation assistance would also be available. The personal tax and cost of living is attractive.
We need an experienced customer centric expert, who is tech savvy, operationally competent and commercially driven.
Owning the Product, you will be responsible for the acquisition, retention, operational management and implementing the strategic direction of our Sportsbook offering.
• You will work closely with senior management to define and develop our Sportsbook strategy and take full ownership of the P&L.
• You will be responsible for maximising content online for all of our customers. This will include all aspects of promotion selection, presentation, design, development and all of the tools and functionality that are required to optimise acquisition and retention marketing, carry out customer communication, drive customer engagement and operationally manage the performance of the Sportsbook.
• You will continually optimise based on a clear vision and an expert understanding of the sector and the customer.
• You will conceptualise, implement and operationally manage of all acquisition and retention strategies, including cross selling strategies between Sportsbook and other products.
• Manage the P&L: produce daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly reports with detailed analytics presented to management
• Work with management to develop and execute Sportsbook strategic plans.
• Control and manage the Sportsbook websites including updating, optimising and reporting.
• Own the Sportsbook Customer Experience – this is a very important aspect of the role and is essential for ensuring customer longevity and commercial success. You will be expected to work with Marketing, Development and Operations to champion the product across the business.
• Create and manage a VIP team to manage and optimise key KPIs for VIP segments.
• Project manage new integrations and new product feature launches.
• Define, manage and achieve all Sportsbook product KPIs as well as optimising and reporting on all promotional performance.
• Liaise with the Customer Support team to ensure promotional transparency across the business.
• Create new innovative product and promotional ideas and recommend enhancements to existing products.
• Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within the company.
• Build and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
• Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awareness.
It is essential that the Head of Sportsbook has experience and knowledge of the Sportsbook product lifecycle.
The successful candidate must have significant exposure to owning all aspects of the process including the initial idea generation and conceptual stage, through to build, test and launch.
Furthermore, you must have previous exposure to the in-life management of a
product – identifying and executing operations to ensure continued success of the Sportsbook product.
• Sportsbook product management experience and managing a P&L.
• Strong project management experience.
• Experience in liaising with top level management.
• Experience of planning, developing and executing marketing programmes
• Ability to cope with pressure and deliver to deadlines and targets.
• Target orientated and results driven.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job