Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client, with a fast expanding Risk and Operations Department, is currently developing new strategies. They are therefore on the lookout for people to help them continue to strengthen their team;
The Sports Trader will be helping the team to cover and manage various sports markets. The successful applicant will be doing risk management, keeping up with market changes and assisting in answering operator’s queries.
- Follow sporting events worldwide
- Support the business strategy as set out by the Head of Trading/Management Team
- Responsible for the trading and risk management of Sportsbook, including observation of market movements and subsequent action from our side
- Adding sport markets and settling events
- Perform customer analysis
- Investigate and analyse market trends in order to obtain an insight to assist in the prediction of customer betting patterns
- Work closely with Sportsbook Marketing Team
- Passion and knowledge for online sports betting and other sports betting interfaces
- Experience in sports betting/trading environment will be considered an asset
- Excellent writing and spoken English, any additional language is a plus (especially a Scandinavian language)
- Must be reliable, take initiative, have an eye to detail and able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills are a must
The company is offering excellent remuneration packages for the right candidates together with excellent working environment and other company benefits.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to email@example.com.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job