Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am looking for a highly skilled software developer to join a leading, international land based gaming company and be an integral part of something amazing! I am looking for someone who is happy to work with old and new technologies, bridging the gap between the two, developing and maintaining the brand's website in an agile environment. The role can either be based in Malta or Germany.
You will mainly be coordinating with the QA, Design and Marketing departments, creating and maintaining technical documentation. You will implement marketing requests and provide secure solutions for the gaming industry.
· Understanding of the development methodologies/process
· Code versioning experience with svn, GitHub, Bitbucket
· Experience in collaboration with Design Team
· EJS (or similar) templating system
· CSS Pre-processors (SASS)
· Expertise in FE frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap and Zurb Foundation
· Expertise with email frameworks: Zurb Email and MJML
· Strong PHP knowledge & DB management
· Knowledge of cross-device and cross-browser development and RWD
· Some experience interacting with payment gateways
· Basic good UX understanding, Wireframing, Prototyping
· Basic understanding of SEO best practices (Google Analytics/Google Webmaster Tools)
· Analytical mindset
· Modular approach to coding
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Positive attitude, team player as well self-initiative
· Time management skills
· Business oriented approach
· Feeling comfortable working with a multi-nationality team
· Being available to travel for work (sometimes at short notice)
Please do contact me should you feel this is the right role for you. It is a fantastic company to work for with a great culture and a real chance for career progression.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job