Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A new player in the casino industry with a unique idea is now looking for a Social Media and Content Manager to join their company, either in Malta or Sweden.
• Implement, evaluate and continuously optimize the current social media strategy with the objective of growing each channel (in terms of followers and engagement) and ultimately drive conversions for the business.
• Collaborate with the affiliate manager, marketing team, PR agency etc.
• Continuously update the social media content calendar.
• Create and curate relevant content - for daily distribution, affiliate collaborations, influencer marketing, social media advertising and larger content initiatives.
• Real time Event Documenter - post real time content from events (festivals, concerts etc).
• Publish engaging and involving content that appeals to our target group, and optimize it for each channel.
• Advertise thru social media - using Power Editor for Facebook and Instagram, Google Adwords for Youtube.
• Find and activate brand supporters.
• Nurture relationships with our “rogue” social media team.
• Monitor the social media landscape and reply to any brand mentions or direct messages.
• Be up to date with the evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive within social media.
• In charge of integrating and using social pixels.
• Responsible for legal issues re social media.
• Measure and analyze the impact of company’s social media presence/initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, reach, engagements, referral traffic and conversions.
We are located on Malta - and you need to be open to the idea of moving to Malta, for at least 1 year (from January,2018).
The job is full-time, consultant-based - meaning, you will not be employed by the company, but work as a consultant for the company - just like the rest of them team.
• Well documented experience (+1 year) of working with social media, developing and managing strategies to grows social media audiences and ultimately drive conversion for the business (at an agency or in-house team).
• Ability to manage social media channels, both when it comes to content, interaction with our community, development and ways of working with other functions in our organization.
• A proven capacity to manage engaging content for key social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
• Ability or interest of working with social media tools (publishing/listening) and social media analytics tools - and to develop marketing strategies based on findings.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
• Good at creating visual content, such as still images for updates, slideshows and micro-videos.
• Genuine interest in Metal music.
• Highly motivated problem-solver and self-starter, capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
• Good analytical skills.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job