Would you like the chance to work with one of the top most innovative, award-winning gaming platforms in the Gaming industry? I am working with a hugely popular company here in Malta who are looking for a Service Desk Agent to join their fun, fast-paced team.
At this company, you will work hard and have fun doing it! Employees are given the required space to thrive, build, experiment, and contribute across a number of product features and modules.
• Provide first and second level support to customers and the internal team
• Participate in the 24/7 on-call service delivery roster
• Resolve issues raised via the JIRA system and maintaining issue statuses and reporting to the appropriate project manager, team lead, operations manager or client
• Produce, research and development of the application software on Windows and
• Liaise with clients to improve their overall experience, including usability testing,
implementation of human computing interface interaction guidelines and managing
• Assess client feedback and provide internal feedback to account management and
project management as appropriate
• Raise red flags and follow escalation procedures
• Work individually and in a team to follow out instructions on maintaining proper work
time logs, provide high quality output, follow development and QA best practices and
report KPI data in a timely fashion
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreement parameters are met at all times
• Produce incident reports and Root Cause Analysis feedback
• Other duties as deemed necessary
• Liaise with project management and account management where necessary and
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement to the development team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good English writing skills
• Able to work in a team and individually
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Greek and French are considered an asset
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge on MVC, . Net, PowerShell, Unix and Atlassian products will be considered a plus
• Knowledge and experience using MySQL and IIS backend, or any other backend
configuration as may be necessary from time to time
This is an opportunity to join a successful, international company with a diverse culture and a real chance of career progression. Please do get in touch if you are interested in discussing this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job