Senior Web Analyst
In this role, you will be developing the vision and will be leading the acquisition focused strategy of web analytics and tag management for the company. You will manage and lead the implementation of web analytics deployment and support business providing insight on multichannel traffic patterns, acquisition possibilities, feature usage and report on various customer engagement metric analysis to impact the acquisition and business in general.
You have a strategic mindset and will take ownership in building the strategy and vision for the web analytics for the company. Once the strategy and the roadmaps have been validated by management you will be working closely with our brands and developers to provide them the business requirements and explain the action points.
You will project manage companywide the tagging implementation and ensure alignment across all brands and platforms.
You are up to speed with web tracking solutions and able to make recommendations on tracking technologies to be used, you are able to advocate the pros and cons of different vendors, showcase web analytics usage and are willing to take the lead in and project manage their implementation. Extensive knowledge and prior work experience in google analytics/tag manager is required for this role.
You will deliver regularly insights to drive business decisions, closely work with conversion rate experts and SEO’s who will be key stakeholders. In addition to standard reports, the Analyst will help pull ad hoc information and data mine critical insights to support critical business analysis and work closely with our BI department to ensure the correct data has been provided.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a related Sr Web Analyst role.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Economics). Advanced degrees (Masters, PhD) a plus.
- Experience with web analytics tools and enthusiastic about keeping up to date with latest innovations.
- Experience in Google Analytics/Tag Management/Search Console is required. Google AdWords/Google Analytics/Tag Manager certification a plus.
- SEO knowledge and overall marketing understanding
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise/complete projects in a timely manner and define strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication as well as presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of tracking technologies & measurement techniques and data mining.
- Understanding of analytics and metrics knowledge of pay-per- click (PPC), email marketing, Search Engine
- Optimisation. Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Docs, etc). Comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job