Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
One of the leading spread betting companies in the sports industry, my client are leaders in software delivery, data management, modelling and sports trading. They work for some of the leading betting operators but also power their own spread betting business. They are renowned for their award winning cloud based sports platform which allows pre and in-play pricing and manual use of their real time quantitative models over the web to predict the outcome of sports events, all delivered in real time though RESTful based API and rich web applications.
All products are web based, deployed to both public and private clouds and are written in C# along with some python and F# but it also contains a variety of open source technologies such as MongoDB, Postgre, Redis and RabbitMQ. The environment is focused on continuous delivery with quality ans testable code.
- Part of the spreads pricing team
- Develop and maintain software for managing a variety of trading activities such as setting up offerings, pricing up etc.
- Develop requisite diagnostics and monitoring tools for early detection of system faults.
- Solid understanding of C# / .NET and web based development.
- Record of developing scalable, highly available and highly performing components.
- Experience in developing HTTP-base APIs and implementing RESTful services with JSON.
- Push technologies
A passion for sport would be a plus, knowledge of the bookmaking industry or spread betting would also be advantageous.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job