Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A rare opportunity to gain equity within the business and a defined exit strategy which will be dependent on your own success !
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading Investment Group who have interests in multiple iGaming and eCommerce businesses worldwide.
Our client, an extremely successful and profitable organisation are launching a Bank and payments company and seek to employ a highly experienced Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to deliver new business.
The business will require someone who has extensive experience in the following areas;
- eCommerce Payments
- Gateway Technology
- To identify business opportunities across multiple sectors, then plan, contact, meet and close sales
- To create all sales presentations and other sales material required
- To support the business by setting up forecasts and budgeting
- To identify additional business potential with existing clients across the group
- Attend all relevant exhibitions, conferences and represent the organisation
- Extensive new business development experience within eCommerce Payments environment
- Overview of products and 3rd parties within the payments industry
- At least 5 years + experience in B2B sales within payments
- Solution oriented thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Extremely organized and self-motivated
Experience gained from working at companies including Wirecard, Neteller or Skrill will be looked upon favourably.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job