As Senior Programmatic Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing a small team of Account Managers within the rapidly growing Digital Marketing division. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the programmatic marketing industry and have previous experience of Demand Side Platforms.
Ideally, you will have people management experience or at least be looking for this as the next step in your career.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be hands-on and involved in every aspect of account management from supporting sales pitches, through onboarding campaigns, and monitoring their progress. You will work closely with the Trading Team located in Estonia explaining strategies and results to clients. Occasionally, this may require you to travel internationally.
• Build, develop and manage a small team of account managers.
• Work closely with clients to educate them on audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying.
• Give insight to sales and management teams throughout the sales cycle.
• Work closely with the Trading team, monitoring campaigns and reporting results to clients.
• Work with DSP providers to address issues as they arise.
• Research publisher opportunities in key territories.
• Experience of Demand Side Platforms and Ad Serving technologies
• Demonstrable leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Commercial acumen
• Strong analytical skills and uncompromising attention to detail
• Ability to clearly prioritise work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment
• A keen interest in digital media and ad tech.
If this sounds interesting then please give me a call.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job