We are looking for a European Senior Marketing Director level candidate to undertake a 1 year fixed term contract in India, based in either Bangalore or Hyderabad and act as an Advisor to the business and the Executive Board.
The position will offer an attractive tax-efficient basic salary + relocation/living allowances, accommodation, benefits and bonus.
The ideal candidate will need to have worked across the wider European and international markets and have at least 5 years senior marketing leadership experience in real money gaming and/or social gaming.
The company is a large gaming firm with real-money and social products with the ambition, size and the user base to grow both locally and internationally.
- Act as leader in marketing organization across real money and social gaming products
- Refine current acquisition and retention strategies across mobile and other mediums to drive greater customer lifetime value, efficient customer acquisition and strong user growth
- Implement strategies and test/learn to develop a winning acquisition and retention strategy with appropriate campaigns and tactics
- Accelerate efforts to automate acquisition and retention campaigns working with current team
- Coach executives and more junior employees
- Help with hiring team to execute strategy on an ongoing basis
- Report directly to CEO and working closely with current marketing leaders in organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, leading marketing in real money and social gaming at a growing firm, preferably across multiple European & International markets
- Hands on to execute working with industry tools and coaching a team while able to define a broader strategy for the company
- Must have expert understanding of key acquisition sources in India including Google and Facebook
- Energetic and self-starter to drive impact at an entrepreneurial firm
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job