We are looking for a European Senior Marketing level candidate to undertake a 1 year fixed term contract in India, based in either Bangalore or Hyderabad and act as an Advisor / Consultant to the business and the Executive Board.
The position will offer an attractive tax-efficient basic salary + relocation costs & living allowances, accommodation, benefits and bonus.
The ideal candidate will need to have worked across the wider European and international markets and have at least 5 years senior marketing leadership experience in real money gaming and/or social gaming.
The company is a large gaming firm with real-money and social products with the ambition, size and the user base to grow both locally and internationally.
- Act as leader in marketing organization across real money and social gaming products
- Refine current acquisition and retention strategies across mobile and other mediums to drive greater customer lifetime value, efficient customer acquisition and strong user growth
- Implement strategies and test/learn to develop a winning acquisition and retention strategy with appropriate campaigns and tactics
- Accelerate efforts to automate acquisition and retention campaigns working with current team
- Coach executives and more junior employees
- Help with hiring team to execute strategy on an ongoing basis
- Report directly to CEO and working closely with current marketing leaders in organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, leading marketing in real money and social gaming at a growing firm, preferably across multiple European & International markets
- Hands on to execute working with industry tools and coaching a team while able to define a broader strategy for the company
- Must have expert understanding of key acquisition sources in India including Google and Facebook
- Energetic and self-starter to drive impact at an entrepreneurial firm
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job