Are you a Senior Software Engineer based in London? Are you interested in a move to London? Are you interested in working remotely for a company based in London?
Have you managed a remote gaming server? You will be involved in designing and developing game engines for a variety of online gambling games.
Do you have previous experience in building back-end solutions for online Gambling products (Slots). Have you built and delivered large scale slot back-ends in production?
Can you implement and test relevant math models? Can you develop corresponding high-quality software components? These will be integrated into the common infrastructure of the mission-critical system.
- You will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- You will design solution architecture and create technical documentation.
- You will participate in technical issues and business discussions as well as presenting developed solutions to the customer representatives.
- You will ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development.
- You will implement math models, test and simulate for accuracy as high-load and low-latency software components for the mission-critical system.
- You will create relevant API’s and SDK’s and their documentation
- You will integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You will write Unit/Integration tests, to make sure that all parts of the system are working as expected
- Do you hold a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (math background is desirable)?
- Do you have several years’ experience of Back-end programming?
- Do you have previous experience in building Slot Engines?
- Do you have experience in Node.JS with Typescript?
- Do you have experience in implementing Microservices architecture on large scale?
- Do you have experience in building systems with Docker Containers?
- Candidate should have previous experience in Test Driven Development
- Have you designed, implemented and documented REST APIs?
- Do you have experience in some of the development methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Kanban?
- Do you have experience in creating UML – Activity/Sequence/Component Diagrams?
- Do you understand the theory of probability?
- Do you speak English?
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job