Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
My client is looking for 2 Senior Digital Analysts to join their Digital Analytics Team in Gibraltar. One role will be dedicated to Sports betting and the other Gaming and Cross-sell. Both roles will be embedded in their respective business units, but will report to the Head of Digital Analytics.
- Are you a seasoned Digital Analyst looking for a high degree of autonomy and influence?
- Do you relish the opportunity to drive change through embedding data into business and marketing decisions?
- Is working with enterprise analytics and testing technology in a market-leading organisation important to you?
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take ownership of the Digital Analytics function as it applies to Gaming/Cross-sell or Sports betting operations
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations based on customer data from Digital Analytics
- Constantly put customer experience at the heart of the business, and use data to improve customer outcomes and increase profitability
- Proactively identify profitable improvements across websites, apps and campaigns, with suggestions for A/B testing and targeted promotions
- Map out customer journeys and conversion funnels in Gaming/Cross-sell and Sports betting and identify customer struggle and areas for improvement
- Drive change by embedding data in business and marketing decisions
- Work closely with product managers and key stakeholders to influence the business
- Help drive the company’s personalisation plans • Undertake training on optimisation and analysis tools as required
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- Keen interest and extensive knowledge of online gaming or sports betting
- Expert knowledge of enterprise Digital Analytics, ideally Adobe Analytics, and ideally within either sports betting or gaming
- Experience of A/B testing and optimisation
- Ability to work independently and drive change
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable presenting data and strategy at all levels
- Broad experience in online marketing, both web and mobile
- Strong team player – persuasive, plausible, calm and pragmatic
- A passion for digital marketing and self-development
- Adobe Analytics expertise would be an advantage
- Adobe Target expertise would be an advantage
- E-commerce experience would be an advantage
- Content management and web publishing experience would be an advantage
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job