Our client is looking to employ an enthusiastic, creative Senior Designer supports the online trading brands globally.They are expected to deliver high-quality digital content, video content, email content, offline content through creative design and an understanding of client motivators.
- Work with key stakeholders, help deliver a content strategy across customer communications, websites, application forms, platforms and customer touch-points aligned with the brand propositions for brands globally.
- Work with marketing team stakeholders to create high quality, attractive collateral for the website, client portals, email, social media, media banners and other digital channels to meet the editorial calendar and campaign requirements.
- Art-work and design press ads and cover-wraps.
- Ensure that the brand proposition is implemented across the website, product and platforms and any associated environments.
- Work with the marketing stakeholders to help deliver video production, webinars and how-to guides.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Ensuring all project files are updated at all times on the network drive.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Strong e-commerce or direct marketing related creative design experience at a similar level within digitally ledmarketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other relevant tools.
- A deep understanding and experience of graphic design principles including layout, typography, colour.
- Experience in designing digital collateral such as banners, infographics, and other digital assets.
- Experience in Art-work, design press ads and cover-wraps.
- Experience in HTML5 banners and responsive design.
- HTML/CSS skills (highly desirable).
- Video editing skills (with video production skills desirable).
- Experience in illustration and animation (desirable)
- Understanding of UI design for websites / microsites / Landing Pages.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job