Industry leading gaming company presents an excellent opportunity for you to join a skilled and growing team of developers in Malta. You are a creative and goal oriented problem solver who actively takes part in driving the daily development work from a technical perspective. You are an integral part of the planning and execution of future development.
This is a great time to join a company where you will be very involved in developing and delivering new core systems supporting multiple award winning brands.
• Contributing to ensure product owners and the team reach iteration goals.
• Leading/participating in iteration meetings (morning, retrospective. estimation)
• Developing new features
• Integrate 3rd party systems and work with 3rd party developers
• Fixing bugs
• Improving existing code base
• Reporting any known issues with the systems
• Participating in, and improving, the development process
• Keeping documentation/wiki up to date
• Contribute in the Release and Change management process
Formal Role Requirements
• Experience with web development
• Experience with SCM's (git, mercurial, subversion, etc.)
• Experience with unix type systems (Mac, Linux)
Malta offers 320 days of sunshine a year in a virtually crime free environment. A casual Mediterranean atmosphere is also tax friendly, the more money you make, the less taxes you pay. Enjoy a great take off point for travel into the rest of Europe; Greece, Italy, Spain, Croatia and other great destinations to explore are only a short inexpensive plane flight away.
Sailing, diving, great food and a high quality of life await you in Malta.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job