Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The applicant should have experience and knowledge within some of the below areas.
- Architect enterprise grade solution offering auto-scalable resilient systems
- Provide guidance on architecting workload patterns using Azure cloud native technologies
- Experienced .NET developer (C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET WPF)
- Database experience using MySQL / MSSQL
- Experience with Azure Technologies (IoT Hub, App Service, Azure Storage, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Table Storage, Blob Storage, ARM templates, Azure scripting)
- Experience in automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
- Proven experience with DevOps practices and technologies in a software-defined infrastructure environment, delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks (Jira, bitbucket, Bamboo, Git)
- Experienced Scrum leader
- Extensive experience with writing functional and technical specifications on all levels from architectural specification to
- Lead, guide and mentor co-developers
- Drive and implement technical architecture within public cloud platform
- people skills
- skills for coaching and mentoring co-developers
- self-driven, but a team player
What to expect
- The ability to put your mark on a strong and international company
- Many career opportunities in an international company for the right person
- Our client is a Microsoft Azure partner company allowing access to the latest technology from Microsoft
- Contribute in development of future roadmap and covert company objectives into data- and technology architecture maps.
- Continue transition into Public Cloud and SaaS.
- Manage a team of skilled developers, QA and Operations resources (17 employees).
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to design/architecture, development, QA and release.
- Ensure agile development and improve time to market
- Monitor relevant trends and emerging technologies.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master) within Information Technology.
- Senior developer with 5 years of experience within system development
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Tech lead/Architect, Team lead of developers or similar.
- Background and knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform and capabilities.
- Experience with data analysis techniques and data modelling.
- Experience with agile development techniques such as Scrum.
- Relevant certifications are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Genuine interest in Cloud and Microsoft technologies.
- Hands on manager that still enjoy coding
- Proactive, structure and a “can do” attitude.
- Team player
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job