The applicant should have experience and knowledge within some of the below areas.
- Architect enterprise grade solution offering auto-scalable resilient systems
- Provide guidance on architecting workload patterns using Azure cloud native technologies
- Experienced .NET developer (C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET WPF)
- Database experience using MySQL / MSSQL
- Experience with Azure Technologies (IoT Hub, App Service, Azure Storage, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Table Storage, Blob Storage, ARM templates, Azure scripting)
- Experience in automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
- Proven experience with DevOps practices and technologies in a software-defined infrastructure environment, delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks (Jira, bitbucket, Bamboo, Git)
- Experienced Scrum leader
- Extensive experience with writing functional and technical specifications on all levels from architectural specification to
- Lead, guide and mentor co-developers
- Drive and implement technical architecture within public cloud platform
- people skills
- skills for coaching and mentoring co-developers
- self-driven, but a team player
What to expect
- The ability to put your mark on a strong and international company
- Many career opportunities in an international company for the right person
- Our client is a Microsoft Azure partner company allowing access to the latest technology from Microsoft
- Contribute in development of future roadmap and covert company objectives into data- and technology architecture maps.
- Continue transition into Public Cloud and SaaS.
- Manage a team of skilled developers, QA and Operations resources (17 employees).
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to design/architecture, development, QA and release.
- Ensure agile development and improve time to market
- Monitor relevant trends and emerging technologies.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master) within Information Technology.
- Senior developer with 5 years of experience within system development
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Tech lead/Architect, Team lead of developers or similar.
- Background and knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform and capabilities.
- Experience with data analysis techniques and data modelling.
- Experience with agile development techniques such as Scrum.
- Relevant certifications are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Genuine interest in Cloud and Microsoft technologies.
- Hands on manager that still enjoy coding
- Proactive, structure and a “can do” attitude.
- Team player
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job