Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A growing company within the iGaming industry is on the lookout for a Senior Affiliate Manager, who will have a strong possibility of becoming a Head of Affiliates in a very short period of time.
- Acquire and build relationships with new affiliates.
- Monitor performance of and maintain existing affiliates.
- Growth and cement relationships with affiliates.
- Provide regular reports to the Management on the performance of affiliates and ROI on investments.
- Create, plan and execute Affiliate Marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing department.
- Monitor and optimize conversation rates and remuneration schemes.
- Manage junior affiliates
- A minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in an affiliate marketing role, experienced candidates in other areas of the iGaming industry will also be considered.
- A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
- A strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A solid grasp of marketing.
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
- Organised and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom.
- A Basic knowledge of SEO
What you'll get:
- Fun, young and dynamic environment
- Very competitive remuneration packages
- Company benefits
- Career Opportunities
Interested? Apply directly or send your cv to email@example.com and we can discuss further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job