Our client is one of the main Gaming Vender on the Island. The Senior Account Manager should have a strong understanding iGaming operations, the supply of gaming products and services to operators, techniques for optimising revenues and the management of post-sale relationships. Reporting into the Sales & Commercial Manager this role is key in order to develop and drive relationships and revenues through clients and prospects in Malta.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients. These clients may be platforms with multiple Operators or direct integrations. The clients will be based in Europe in multiple locations. Management will be via a mix of face-to-face meetings, phone calls, email, Skype and so forth.
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner.
- Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage any backlogs of client requirements.
- Ensure clients are optimizing the product in their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams
- Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts.
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business.
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an account manager or equivalent position across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the iGaming industry
- Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving, and exceeding, established revenue targets
- A record of developing strong working relationships with managers, executives, peers, and associates
- Experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is advantageous
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job