My client is a rapidly growing technology business offering cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing. They are looking for a brilliant Scrum Master who goes beyond the co-ordination of sprint planning and strives to improve the efficiency of the development team by continuous process improvement.
- Act as Scrum master for multiple Scrum/Kanban teams, with a focus on continuously improving the team’s performance.
- Work closely with product planning, product development and technology groups to plan and deliver releases.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, estimation sessions, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Ensure Agile (mainly Scrum/Kanban) concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Identify, track and manage process problems.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members on Agile practices and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
Drive. We are looking for a person that really makes a strong, positive impression and maintains high levels of activity and produces great results through people. As such, passion for the industry and a sense of urgency a highly desirable.
Teamwork. If you want to succeed in this position, you understand the requirements for good-to-great collaboration and aim to achieve common goals. It is important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
Leadership. Consideration, respect and trust. People generally respond according to the way they are treated. If you give a little, you will invariably get a lot back. You will need to ensure your team are managed and developed and performance is reviewed through regular, two-way feedback.
- Scrum/Kanban and other agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures at advanced level.
- Strong project management skills and/or experience.
- Ideally you're a certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner or have relevant experience.
- Ability to understand escalated technical problems.
- Track record on agile methodology based projects.
This really is one of the best companies around and they offer a fantastic working culture with the chance to be part of something amazing! If you feel this is the right role for you please do get in touch!
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job