A leading iGaming affiliate company with its head office in Malta are looking for an experienced sales/account manager to join their growing team.
As Junior Sales Manager you will be assisting the Head of Sales with various tasks and help generate revenue with the international portfolio of our comparison websites. Your main objective is to manage existing deals with iGaming operators, build long-term relations and continue to improve the deals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Increase the number of iGaming operator partnerships
- First point of contact for the operator
- Ensure continuous deal optimisations
- Create additional revenue by defining and selling media packages
- Interact with other departments to identify new sales opportunities and maintain the sales related content on the websites
- In-depth reporting, data quality assurance and analyzing data
Who you are:
- Experience in sales ideally within the iGaming industry, either working for an Affiliate Company or for an iGaming Operator
- At least two years of relevant professional experience
- Accustomed to working with KPIs and ambitious targets
- Accustomed to working in teams and with external clients
- German spoken and written (native or bilingual proficiency)
- English spoken and written (business proficiency)
- Entrepreneurial creative business skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS suite of applications
What you'll get:
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team, in an international environment.
- Enjoy lots of perks such as private health insurance, breakfast, company events and an amazing office.
- Growth opportunities
Interested? Apply directly or e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job