Leading the expansion of the company into Russian speaking markets
You’ll be an essential member of the Company’s Senior Management team, designing and executing the strategy for the Russian speaking market, acquiring new customers and ensuring our continued growth.
The Company is expanding rapidly so you’ll be used to working in a fast-paced environment which is constantly evolving and innovating, putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and always working to our values of Fun, Fast and Fair.
You’ll be responsible for championing the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for Russian speaking markets through analysis of the Group's current position and optimisation of the casino, sports and lottery offering in the region. You will identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure a leading position in it, building a strong relationship with business partners, media partners and affiliates. By establishing, leading and managing a powerful network of affiliates who can promote the company brands in the territory, you’ll secure a smooth working relationship with our partners in the market.
You will ensure the content on our local web sections, such as, local copy, visuals and promotions, are up to standard. You’ll have overall responsibility of achieving KPI's, including, new & returning players, Player LTV and activity rates, market revenue, profit and share.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Setting and achieving territory targets
• Ensuring you are a subject matter expert on the local business
• Making sure that promotions are competitive
• Executing and coordinating all marketing activities for the Group’s casino brands
• Working with the CRM team to execute the marketing plan
• Monitoring activity and coordinating with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality
• Ensuring the best customer experience is offered across all communication channels
• P&L across the Russian speaking market
Key Skills & Experience:
You will have extensive knowledge and experience of working in the gambling industry in Russian speaking markets. You’ll be confident, used to working autonomously and have the competencies required to drive and manage market operations in matrix management. You will be enthusiastic and passionate about your role, maintaining in-depth knowledge of the market, competition, and regulatory situations.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job