We are recruiting for a Regional Manager to design and coordinate a marketing and business development strategy for the market in Turkey. Fluency in the Turkish and English language is essential.
Ideally, the individual will have some experience within the gaming/sports sector, or if not, some experience within the B2C / eCommerce market.
The role could be based from either the Cyprus head office or be Home based but with regular travel.
The basic salary is negotiable depending on experience and will also have on top a bonus scheme and other benefits.
- Designing and executing a coordinated strategy for Turkey
- Cooperating with the broader Marketing team to establish and oversee best practice for various campaigns within the region, including implementation, execution, and analysis.
- Working as part of the broader Marketing team to raise brand awareness and trust.
- Conducting market research to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Proactively monitoring competitors’ activity and reporting findings through regular updates.
- Cooperating with other departments, such as Customer Services and Payments, to improve service.
- Identifying potential strategic partner relationships to maximise existing and potential revenue streams.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the top regional affiliates.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A thorough knowledge and interest in sports.
- At least 3 years of experience within the online industry, ideally gaming / Ecommerce
- Strong organisation skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and to
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn from previous campaigns to improve procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Positive and proactive attitude and willingness to take responsibility for dealing with issues to resolution.
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work with teams based remotely.
- Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job