Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our clients are looking for a Developer in Test to join the team and contribute towards the development and maintenance of automation frameworks, executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases.
You will also be maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
The SDET will also work closely with Software Developers and other developers in test in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms, estimating test efforts, analysing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day testing Activities. You will also add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts. This can also include the writing of specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform.
- Contribute towards the design and implementation of automation frameworks
- Contribute towards the testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Develop automated tests for features which manage, distribute and monitor computation across distributed systems in virtual and bare metal environments.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios which help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a small team of developers in test focused on contributing towards the design and implementation of automation toolsets.
- Passion for testing and a knack for identifying tests that break code.
- Strong grasp of operating systems concepts including file systems, networks, and memory management.
- Good understanding and experience testing restful APIs.
- Prior experience with using or testing databases. Must be able to demonstrate good understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming.
- Any Object Oriented Language expertise (e.g. .net, Java..)
- Experience in object oriented development concepts. Any Object Oriented Language expertise (e.g. c#, Java..)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with inter-disciplinary teams and management
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail
If you think you have the skills and are looking to work with an excellent company, do get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job