Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Are you passionate about quality? Are you continually improving your testing skills?
We are looking for talented QA Engineers for a digital entertainment company based in Dublin.
Alongside the rest of the QA team you will:
- Design and create test cases and scripts.
- Write, review and execute comprehensive manual test plans and test cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation.
- Analyse test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work within an Agile environment, using JIRA.
- Test smart phones.
- Participate in story estimation.
- Contribute to automation testing where possible
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- A few years of experience as QA Engineer ideally with some experience within the Gaming industry
- Good understanding of the full SDLC
- Fluency in English
- Experience in testing dynamic web sites/applications.
- Previous working experience with Agile
- Familiarity with Jira and TestRail
- Unix and SQL Experience
- ISTQB certified tester or similar
- Experience in cross-browser testing/issues
- Exposure to Selenium WebDriver with Java
Attractive salary, amazing benefits and relocation package on offer.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job