Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are looking for an excellent QA Engineer with impeccable eye for detail to join one of the best companies around in gaming! As a QA Engineer you will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You must also have great passion for QA and testing, and are up to date with latest trends.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, and execute tests based on design specifications.
- Design and further develop testing processes and infrastructure, including automated testing where possible.
- Write technical and non-technical specifications.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team, to deliver high-quality products.
Who you are
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and SDLC.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with and good knowledge of test automation, testing frameworks are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Technical understanding of web technologies.
- Experience with versioning systems.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- High moral integrity.
In return for your expertise, the company offer a fantastic salary, relocation package and a real chance of career progression. You will be joining a multicultural office with a great attitude. Please do get in touch if you would like to talk about this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job