We are looking for an excellent QA Engineer with impeccable eye for detail to join one of the best companies around in gaming! As a QA Engineer you will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You must also have great passion for QA and testing, and are up to date with latest trends.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, and execute tests based on design specifications.
- Design and further develop testing processes and infrastructure, including automated testing where possible.
- Write technical and non-technical specifications.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team, to deliver high-quality products.
Who you are
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and SDLC.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with and good knowledge of test automation, testing frameworks are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Technical understanding of web technologies.
- Experience with versioning systems.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- High moral integrity.
In return for your expertise, the company offer a fantastic salary, relocation package and a real chance of career progression. You will be joining a multicultural office with a great attitude. Please do get in touch if you would like to talk about this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job