Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Project Manager - IT - Liverpool
Do you have experience in the betting/igaming world? Do you have experience of delivering multiple projects using Agile Methodology?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the opportunity for you!!
About this opportunity
A competitive Salary with additional benefits is on offer.
My client, a major player in the gaming and gambling space are looking for an Agile Project Manager to bolster their team and ensure the delivery of multiple concurrent application software and other, more generalised IT projects.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of prioritised projects
- Manage software development
- Requirements gathering
- Planning and scheduling
- Management of resources
- Vendor management
- Project management experience within a product development environment
- Experience managing concurrent projects and using Agile methodologies
- A background in online or retail gaming and gambling software
- A strong communicator, comfortable at all levels including senior stakeholder management, not easily overwhelmed and able to adapt to shifting priorities
- A strategic thinker and comfortable with MS Project and JIRA
Interested? Next steps…
- If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job