My client is an award winning, innovative and exciting iGaming company that require a Digital Project Manager to join either their London or Gibraltar office.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
You will act as the digital knowledge SME between business stakeholders and internal/external delivery teams to include all digital journeys – Web, Mobile (iOS, Android), Wifi and signage projects.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of the project in order to achieve the set objectives
- Oversee the creation of the project plans and ensure they are always up-to-date to facilitate delivery and progress reporting
- Build strong working relationships with internal business and external 3rd party counterparts and ensure buy-in
- Actively manage changes to the project scope and update plans accordingly
- Ensure delivery execution is aligned with project plans so that no resource issues are created
- Manage the execution of 3rd parties involved in the delivery of the project
- Manage project risks and issues to protect delivery
- Manage project resourcing levels on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the change process is adhered to in order to minimise exposure to the business
- Provide weekly status updates to senior management and stakeholders on progress so that they're clear on status and can steer actions to mitigate and resolve issues/risks
- Support PMO programme, project & change governance structures (e.g. Steering Committee)
- Create project budget and manage spending against the project cost centre
- Create a working group structure covering key stakeholders that is constantly engaged in delivery to achieve the objectives
The Candidate Digital Project Manager:
The client is seeking somebody who is innovative, creative, dynamic, motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have PM gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years managing digital projects for a leading Plc/commercial organisation (digital agency etc)
- Proven track record in delivering a number of end-to-end Digital software/application based projects (including Web and Mobile projects - iOS, Android, Windows)
- Previous experience interpreting creative briefs, taking into consideration time constraints and budgets, ensuring the best course of action is taken.
- Experience of strategy & re-definition of the digital user journey/experiences
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still align to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job