Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
My client is an award winning, innovative and exciting iGaming company that require a Digital Project Manager to join either their London or Gibraltar office.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
You will act as the digital knowledge SME between business stakeholders and internal/external delivery teams to include all digital journeys – Web, Mobile (iOS, Android), Wifi and signage projects.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of the project in order to achieve the set objectives
- Oversee the creation of the project plans and ensure they are always up-to-date to facilitate delivery and progress reporting
- Build strong working relationships with internal business and external 3rd party counterparts and ensure buy-in
- Actively manage changes to the project scope and update plans accordingly
- Ensure delivery execution is aligned with project plans so that no resource issues are created
- Manage the execution of 3rd parties involved in the delivery of the project
- Manage project risks and issues to protect delivery
- Manage project resourcing levels on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the change process is adhered to in order to minimise exposure to the business
- Provide weekly status updates to senior management and stakeholders on progress so that they're clear on status and can steer actions to mitigate and resolve issues/risks
- Support PMO programme, project & change governance structures (e.g. Steering Committee)
- Create project budget and manage spending against the project cost centre
- Create a working group structure covering key stakeholders that is constantly engaged in delivery to achieve the objectives
The Candidate Digital Project Manager:
The client is seeking somebody who is innovative, creative, dynamic, motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have PM gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years managing digital projects for a leading Plc/commercial organisation (digital agency etc)
- Proven track record in delivering a number of end-to-end Digital software/application based projects (including Web and Mobile projects - iOS, Android, Windows)
- Previous experience interpreting creative briefs, taking into consideration time constraints and budgets, ensuring the best course of action is taken.
- Experience of strategy & re-definition of the digital user journey/experiences
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still align to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job