Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Would you like to join a Social Gaming Company that's becoming one of the largest studios in Spain? Are you passionate about Mobile Games?
We are looking for a Product Manager who specialises in Ad Mediation / Mobile Ads for a Social Gaming company based in Madrid!
What you will do:
- Lead the creation and implementation of a new ad-mediation solution from the product perspective, taking care of industry opportunities, developers needs, competitors strengths and weaknesses, and new functionalities.
- Major goal is to create a unique product, not only able to monetize better than competitors, but also full of functionalities and options to really give power to developers.
- Define product roadmap and manage the whole project by involving all different teams (marketing, development, QA, growth, design, sales, etc), organizing and prioritizing tasks, and making sure deadlines are met.
- Position and market the mediation solution, by leading and coordinating all sales, branding, marketing, business development and growth efforts.
- Find out the business models, at the same time than define processes with publishers and developers, live ops, etc.
What the company will expect from you:
- Expert in mobile advertising.
- Proficient level of English.
- Several years of previous experience in an ad-network or mediation solution.
- Several years of previous experience managing cross-team projects.
- Knowledge of mobile app industry, especially gaming.
- Negotiation, communication and empathy skills.
- Interest, curiosity, willing to learn and quickly adapt yourself to this fast-changing ecosystem.
- Analytical mind and knowledge of app KPIs: DAU, ARPDAU, LTV, CTR, IR, etc.
- Advance knowledge of app monetization.
- Good communication skills, proactive and team player.
What's in for you:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and sponsorship for a working visa (if required)
- Working in a fast growing and successful company
- Working in a dynamic and collaborative environment that encourages ?out-of-the-box thinking
- Join a team of 50 people with amazing talent and passionate about social games
- Amazing benefits such as: team building events, work-life balance policies and much more
- Living in Madrid which is one of Europe’s most exciting cities; a vibrant and ever-changing metropolis with surprises on every corner :)
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job