Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are recruiting for a number of Product Executives to be based in Dublin.
The salary will be up to €45,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus & Benefits
We are looking for candidates with some experience in product and project delivery, who are self-motivated and can work autonomously. Individuals who have some experience within the gaming/gambling sector and who are analytical with demonstrable project management experience would be preferred but any mobile, eCommerce or digital experience would also be considered.
- Identify and validate new product related opportunities, working closely with Product development and technology delivery function to execute.
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving Product KPIs per agreed annual budget
- Proactively analyse and report on product issues
- Work with customer facing and commercial teams to identify optimisation opportunities and improve product performance
- Coordinate product launches with the marketing team, maximising ATL and digital media assets and channels.
- With wider product management team, identify opportunities to improve launch and ongoing product management processes and remediation activities.
- Work with Product Management & Analytics to develop reporting suite for product launch and in market management.
- Measure product performance against success metrics and implement activities to drive performance where necessary.
Key Competencies & Experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Commercial ability to produce business case and ROI projections for initiatives and to assess actual performance against projections
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to identify patterns and convert to recommendations Project Management – Understanding of Agile software development practices.
- Previous experience working in consumer facing online business
- Degree educated or equivalent practical experience
- Highly analytical with a creative problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrable project management experience – ability to lead time sensitive projects.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job