PPC Account Manager
The PPC Account Manager will be responsible for growth and optimisation of the client’s campaigns. Responsibilities include day-to-day paid search campaigns management, ad copy testing, landing pages optimisation and strategy implementation. Solid “hands-on” PPC and analytics experience is essential for this role.
- Assume responsibility for developing and maintaining a high-class PPC campaign.
- Ensuring delivery meets the client’s campaign requirements and KPIs.
- Day-to-day management/optimisation of campaigns using the in-house bidding tool.
- Work with the clients on strategy, budgeting and forecasting.
- Detailed reporting and data analysis on performance recommendations e.g. landing page optimisation, improving user journey and lifetime value for client.
- Build and manage the relationship with the clients and ensure we are working towards meeting their objectives and KPIs.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2+ years PPC experience with Google & Bing.
- Managing medium to large budgets, and experienced in delivering significant PPC campaigns with proven success.
- Knowledge of tracking systems and analytics software.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Highly analytical, focused and results-driven.
- Ability to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job