Our client offers expert administrative assistance ensuring prompt and cost effective services to its clients. Our services are dedicated to manage and support online applications guaranteeing the success of application formalities.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Head of Development, we are seeking a Symfony PHP Developer to build scalable custom PHP sites. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, communicate well, at least 3 years’ experience in Php and 1 year with Symfony2.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Symfony web applications in an agile environment.
- A habit of thorough testing and retesting of own work and assisting others to debug
- Communicating and liaising with other team members to efficiently produce high quality work.
- Know what a design pattern is and are comfortable with them and OOP Principe’s in a good ideology for managing maintainable, clear and scalable code and configuration optimization with Symfony2 and related libraries (doctrine 2, TWIG ...) in LAMP environment.
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with GIT.
- Cross-browser and cross-device standards compliant HTML5 / CSS3.
- Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering or other relevant subjects and certification in PHP web development, graphics and software programming.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Php and 1 year with Symfony2.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent programming and project management skills.
- Object-Oriented Programming.
- MySQL v5.
- Good understanding of AJAX.
- 1 years’ experience with Symfony.
- Good communication skills.
The successful candidate will benefit from: An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job